Bali Odyssey Submarine
Bali Odyssey Submarine is an exciting dive adventure using comfortable submersible boat to discover the beautiful underwater life located at Amuk Bay, the best diving spot point in east part of Bali Island. It will bring you the impression sightseeing submarine to see the exotic undersea world with a wide range of marine animals and beautiful coral reefs tempting for every diver. This dive adventure can be experience by people of all age and physical condition in a safe and comfortable atmosphere. Now is your turn to have an experience to see the most beautiful undersea world of Karangasem on your holiday in the paradise island of Bali.
Submarine Voyages of Fantasy
Odyssey Submarine is using battery power so as to pose to the fragile of environment and this undersea excursion craft can accommodate 36 passengers in an air-conditioning comfortable cabin to depth as great as 150 feet. You will have the opportunity to look out and discover the fantasy of rarely visited reefs and wide variety colored creature in Bali's famous dive site. It is a safe excursion undersea since it supported by highly sophisticated vessel and you voyage will be smooth and comfortable meanwhile the professional pilot and co-pilot will outstanding guide you until the end of adventures.
Submarine Package Rate inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer covering for the hotel area of Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Tuban, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Denpasar only
- Welcome drink
- Welcome drink
- 1 x 45 minutes dive with Odyssey Submarine
- Barbeque lunch
- Coffee and tea
- Mineral water
- Medical insurance
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are net inclusive of 21% government tax and service charge
- Rates are inclusive round trip hotel transfer valid for the covering hotel's area only. Outside of hotel's area will be charged additional fee
- Minimum of reservation is 2 people
- Rate valid until 31 march 2015
- Children age is 5 - 12 years old and infant 0 - 4 years old
- Advance booking is required to block the space
What to bring?
100% Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within 2 days before activities date
What to Bring?
- Sun screen
- Sun Glasses
- Money for drinks
- Change cloth for diving, fish feeding or water sport
- Sport shoes/sandal